4.6
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Facilities and Services
Style and Design

I was asked to give my honest feedback after my daughter (she's 20 years old) about the company after the weekend was over. THey asked me to fill out a survey so I did. I gave them 5 out of 5 stars and explained what a great & professional experience we had.. then I 'googled' them and saw some pretty terrible comments on this website.... So I am telling you the honest truth on this site.

My daughter said it was one of the best weekends she has EVER had. And my daughter has been to many countries, experienced a lot and is an A student. She had 2 agents call her a couple weeks ago that saw her at the Preview Models show in LA. SHe is hopeful to get a an actual paying job modeling now. I've never seen my daughter so happy. Even if she does not get signed. She told me it will be okay. She had so much fun and met so many people including models from that Top Model reality show that was on tv.

So THANK YOU Preview Models for doing exactly what you said you would when we signed up a few months before the event. I was a little worried, but now I am relieved that it went so well. but most importantly, my daughter had the time of her life and that was most important to me. Like

Thanks Preview Models!

Product or Service Mentioned: Preview Models Modeling Service.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Networking and getting to know people, Runway modeling, Personal attention and detailed scheduling.

I didn't like: Standing during the fashion show.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 30.

Comments