5.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Hi all of you.My name is Rachel Mirelez.

I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever. I've received many callbacks ( if you don't believe me or need proof, check my social media, it's my name and get all the proof you need). I know the agents are real because I've done other things and they've been there and I've also gone to the agency itself and seen the agent there working. Preview models is the most amazing experience.

If you saw the hard work that goes into making this happen for everyone you would understand it's most definitely not a scam. Now the reason I put my name in this is because I am not lying about a single thing. I'm about to do my 4th show with preview models.

The reason I haven't signed with any agencies that I've gotten callbacks from is because I'm taking my time to make sure I don't make the wrong decision.Anyway like I said, find me on social media and see for yourself :)

Review about: Preview Models Modeling Service.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

all of the sudden preview models is have success reviews on how it works and its not a scam after being exposed by a lot of people they are fake success stories i bet they are the ones behind those acc trying to hide their lies.they sit there and put down people foe exposing them.

saying that they are lying about them and they are upset because preview models didnt work out for them. Who are they to call these people liars after they stole money from them. They have the right to speak on the way they been scammed by preview models. and protect people from letting it happen to them.

The good things you hear about this group on here are fake they must work with preview models and was told to get on here so they can clean things up.

SAVE YOUR MONEY DONT GIVE IT TO THESE PEOPLE!!THE 1500 DOSE NOT COVER YOUR HOTEL OR PLAN TICKET TO LA ITS NOT WORTH IT THE RUN WAY SHOW IS A MESS!!!!