4.2
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Preview Models is a fantastic company.The best decision I ever made was going to the audition.

The staff become your family, and the other models become friends for a life time!I am so excited to continue with preview models and being in the shows!

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Preview Models and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Preview Models.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Preview Models to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Preview Models?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1187451

Did they give you a discount to write this positive review?I've read many reviews about them and they ask for money upfront.

If you research what constitutes a modeling scam, an agency asking for money upfront is a major red flag.They should be earning a percentage off the bookings their talent gets.

to Anonymous Los Angeles, California, United States #1274112

Preview Models is a production company not an agency...