Preview models has been a great experience for me in several ways.Being from a small town in the Midwest its hard to know exactly how to get your foot in the door when it comes to the entertainment industry.
I was a little skeptical when it came to Preview Models because of the reviews I read but it's just understanding exactly the difference between an agency and a production company. I went to the Los Angeles March Production... It blew me away from the agents that were there, to show that was put on, and the friendships that were made. This experience has changed my life.
I had three call backs; two of which were with Modeling agencies and one with an acting agency.To say the least I am signed on to Aston Models as a working model.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Working with industry professionals
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had an agreement with Plastic resource group(PRG), to build a prototype for me. The first phase of his bid was for $10,050.00 and a time frame of 20 business..."
- "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..."
- "I had this page bookmarked in the event that we didn't close on our home. However, we closed after A LOT of bickering with the Mortgage Consultant, handholding, and..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "I was sold i taste vapor at TA in mt vernon ,mo came out defective i spend more than 1800 dollars a week on fuel and merchandise a week..."
- "They basically tell you, upon entering their website, that they will send you tons of money for free. Then they make you pay $49 to reach a certain point in..."
- "I purchased a nuwave oven pro and my dome cracked in several places on it and a piece fell off the dome from where one one the places it..."