Preview models has been a great experience for me in several ways.Being from a small town in the Midwest its hard to know exactly how to get your foot in the door when it comes to the entertainment industry.
I was a little skeptical when it came to Preview Models because of the reviews I read but it's just understanding exactly the difference between an agency and a production company. I went to the Los Angeles March Production... It blew me away from the agents that were there, to show that was put on, and the friendships that were made. This experience has changed my life.
I had three call backs; two of which were with Modeling agencies and one with an acting agency.To say the least I am signed on to Aston Models as a working model.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Working with industry professionals
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "i went to the studio did the photoshoot the whole works for free AS THEY SAID. then i had to wait hours to see my photos. finally went into the..."
- " I started working with the company in March 2015 and their information, guidance and support completely changed my life for the better. Believe me... I've been around the block and..."
- " George Braswell is a horrible man. He cheats companies out of quality product. He cheats his employees out of a good work experience. My significant other currently works there,..."
- "Had my carpets cleaned. Nothing major...just my husband cleaned them w our home cleaner unit an left some residue on the carpet so I just wanted a professional to fix..."
- "I purchased two dresses but haven't received them yet,I would like to know what is the problem a pissed customer. My name is Sandra Robinson 314-280-6925...."
- "Stay away from this place!!! They want you to pay $7,000 for a package with a $700.00 yearly fee. So that is all you need to know about what they..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "I purchased a Kenmore gas range from Sears.com.Bought it on Black Friday 11-24-16. First, pay someone to pick it up for me in the store because I don't own a..."