Neosho, Missouri
5.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Preview models has been a great experience for me in several ways.Being from a small town in the Midwest its hard to know exactly how to get your foot in the door when it comes to the entertainment industry.

I was a little skeptical when it came to Preview Models because of the reviews I read but it's just understanding exactly the difference between an agency and a production company. I went to the Los Angeles March Production... It blew me away from the agents that were there, to show that was put on, and the friendships that were made. This experience has changed my life.

I had three call backs; two of which were with Modeling agencies and one with an acting agency.To say the least I am signed on to Aston Models as a working model.

This person wrote the review because of good quality at Preview Models and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Preview Models to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most production and working with industry professionals. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Preview Models and preview models modeling service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Preview Models?

Comments